EDPUZZLE

 Hello everybody, I must say I have already worked with this tool, I am a teacher with a bilingual profile, this means I teach Science in English and Spanish. I do use the Moodle Platform a lot (I know, it is not very popular, but I find it very versatile), to upload my own content. I make videos in English using Canva.

Canva allows you to record your voice and image at the same time your video is showing, my students love it because they get to see me and hear me while I´m  summarizing the main concepts of the unit.

This time I´m going to use a Happy Learning video about vertebrates. My kids have a direct link to this web in my blog, but I choose some and upload them to Moodle.

I have embeded some simple questions, as my students are third graders.

Class setup:

-Concept map: I would start with a brainstorm about vertebrates. And I would be creating a mind map with the words they say on the white board.

-Watch the edpuzzle video https://edpuzzle.com/assignments/61cb609a32acef42c9ae7127/watchand answer the questions at home.

-Manipulative concept map: I work with these a lot, 



I would design a simple one to sum up the main content of the questions.

-Finally in groups, they have to write two questions per group about vertebrates, wih two wrong answers and a right one, then I would use these to design a quiz with Genially, and I would upload it to Moodle so they can do it at home.

Comentarios